Saturday, September 13, 2008

Living Like A Millionaire

As I type this post I am looking over my shoulder over a balcony at an awesome pool and some beautiful mountain scenery. I've been living like a "baller" as they say for the past few days. We, with some other members of my family, are in Aspen for the weekend courtesy of Millionaires Lifestyle. It's an awesome company my aunt has started and I am so appreciative that she allowed us to share in this awesome experience. I will be giving more details about the trip after I get home and can post pictures, but just know that I have been having more fun than I have had in a while.

So be looking for pictures and more info on what I've been doing up here in Aspen. Have to run now so I can go get dressed for a night on the town that has been planned for us. I don't have a lot of details of what is supposed to be going on tonight, but someone let it slip that I will be more than amazed... :-)

No comments: