Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trip to St Thomas

Liam and I traveled to St Thomas and stayed with Grammy (Will's mom) and Aunt Terry in the Ritz Carlton. What a fantastic time we had! Liam took two flights there and three flights on the way home and was such a trooper both ways. I got so many compliments about what a good baby he is. After each flight I'd have several people tell me how worried they were when they saw us seated near them, then how pleasantly surprised they were by him! During our trip Liam got into the ocean and the swimming pool, took walks with Grammy, went on a ferry to St John, and went on a sunset cruise! Here are some great Liam pictures from our trip:



Also, because St Thomas is such a beautiful place, here are some photos I took from our sunset cruise and of the awesome scenery:



And finally I wanted to share my first ever attempts at water coloring. I took two classes with the resident artist and it was so much fun!

My first painting:


Inspiration for my second painting:


Second painting:


All in all we had a great trip, though it was hard to be away from Papi all week!

No comments: