Saturday, August 23, 2008

Things About My Wife That Make Me Smile

I thought I would just share some of things that Cara does that brings me joy and fills my face with a big smile or makes me laugh.
  • The look she gives me across a crowded room.
  • The way she always rests her head on my shoulder when we are in a warm embrace.
  • The peaceful expression on her face when she sleeps.
  • How she tries to show me that she is smarter than me in so many ways, even though I already know it. (Don't tell her I said that, haha. )
  • When she never pays attention when we watch movies so I have to spend half the time repeating what the characters are saying.
  • How she tries to make sure I am always being healthy as she gobbles up a bag of Twizzlers.
  • When she slowly grabs my hand and gives it an "I Love You" squeeze when we are in church.
  • How she calls me in the middle of the workday for no other reason than to call.
  • When her face lights up when she sees our young niece do something new that we've never seen her do before.
  • When she asks me how to do something and after I've spent 10 minutes explaining it she does it her own way anyway.
And finally....
  • When she smiles and when she laughs.

No comments: