Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Got Dunked In Water!!

This past Sunday I was baptised by Pastor Phillip Ward of Destiny Worship Center, our home church. It was an amazing experience and there are not words to describe how I excited I am about it. It has been a long road to get to this point.


For much of my life, I fought the idea of attending church and sharing in faith and worship. I thought I could take care of myself and do it on my own. I was shown the hard way that I couldn't and that was when I began my spiritual journey. I have learned so much along the way and what is so amazing is that I know I am only at the tip of the iceberg. I am happy that I have reached this point and that my wife, Cara, has been beside me every step of the way. I can honestly say that I would not be at this point if it were not for her. Whether she knows it or not, she has been my rock and my biggest cheerleader as I have gone through this spiritual growth and I thank her for it.


I also want to thank those of you who took time out of your Sunday afternoon to come to the ceremony. I cannot express how much it meant to share this momentous event in my life with you.

For those of you who were not there, here is a video of my baptism that my buddy Tanya sent me.

No comments: