Monday, April 20, 2009

Another Baby Update

I was told by someone that we have been bad bloggers since there have not been many baby updates lately. I went to the blog admin page to see when the last post was and it was almost three weeks ago!! That is just unacceptable, so here is a quick rundown on the latest baby events.
  • We are slowly coming up to the 27th week, which means that I will soon have the privilege of sitting around the gynecologist's waiting room every two weeks instead of four. I'm all for going to the appointments with Mrs. Wallace, but that waiting room is a terror. It's not man friendly at all!!
  • Our house has been for sale for about three weeks now. We've had quite a few showings so far. Hopefully it will sell soon, so we can make our move to the Keller/North Fort Worth area and actually get going on a nursery. That is very important because I can already tell that Mommy is fighting the urge to start building her nest. :-)
  • I am now able to feel the baby moving around pretty frequently. We've found that the baby likes to hear my voice. Whenever I sing and am acting silly Cara says she feels the baby moving around a lot. I did the announcements at church a couple weeks ago and Cara said the baby moved the entire time I spoke.
That is pretty much it. I will try to be better about posting and keeping this blog up to date. Now I will leave you with the latest sonogram picture. Let me know if you recognize that noggin from anywhere. Haha...

No comments: