Friday, August 14, 2009

3 Men and a Lady

The other day Cara said something pretty hilarious...

We were sitting in the living room catching up on shows recorded on the DVR. She was holding Liam while I had Deuce, the family dog, at my feet. Cara looked down at Liam, looked over at me, and then looked at the dog. Then she got this shocked look on her face. I was wondering what she doing, when she said, "I am surrounded by boys!" At that very moment, she finally realized she was living in a house full of men, outnumbered 3 to 1 counting the dog.

Sorry, babe. You are going to have to endure non-lowered toilet seats and dirty underwear until you get your girl to restore the home's rightful balance. Until then, enjoy the Wallace house. It's strong enough for a woman, but pH-balanced for men. :-)

1 comment:

BEVERLY90421 said...

Its ok Cara...I'm in the same boat...me, my hubby, My little Maverick, and my male dog Obi...