Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More Church Related News

So the news just keeps coming... First it was Cara and I joining a wonderful church, and now it is more church related news concerning me.

I am going to be getting baptized next month!!! This is what I have been waiting to do since we started going to church. I never got baptized when I was younger because my parents wanted me to do it when I felt I was ready. For a long time I shied away from church because I didn't have the greatest experiences with church when I was younger. But now, I can honestly say that I am ready to make one of the greatest public proclamations of my faith. I am growing so much spiritually and it all is just so exciting.

If you would like to attend the ceremony, please let me know. It is tentatively scheduled for November 9th, but I will get a final confirmation later this week. Once I know for sure, I will make sure those who want to attend get the information they need. Those that can't attend can be certain there will be plenty of pictures. There is no way Mrs. Wallace will let me experience rebirth without taking tons of pictures. :-)

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I'm proud of you Will!!! =)