Friday, January 2, 2009

Ain't No Party Like A Bricktown Party!!

This year we decided to something different for New Year's Eve. We usually either have a small gathering at our house or go to one of our friends' houses in the area, but this year we pulled a switch... We ventured to the other side of the Red River to ring in the new year with our friends who live in Oklahoma City.

I have to say it was well worth the 3 to 4 hour drive through the boring flat plains (even though I had to trade in my American dollars for Stoops Bucks...). In fact, it was so much fun that we may just have to do it more often. It was so much fun to just see everyone, since it had been a while since we all got together to just hang out and play board games. Plus, I got to eat the most beautiful and delicious salad ever made. ;-)

So thanks to the Bricktown crew for making New Years Eve this year very memorable. I will never look at an anteater the same...



No comments: