Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Will!

Well, today is my hubby's birthday! Today we took the day off from work after spending the past week in Mexico. Of course the week in Mexico was for our friend's wedding (pictures to come!) and not in celebration of Will's birthday. Though we did have lunch today with some friends and a massage, I've done very little to celebrate Will on his birthday. Sadly, no cake (though I offered to make his favorite!), no card (so I'm posting one here...), and no gift (which I tell him means he gets to pick what he gets this year...since he's disappointed most years I buy). Still, I feel he's being neglected.

Well, sorry babe I haven't spoiled you the way surely deserve.




Happy 28th birthday husband! And since there was no cake or candles, it obviously IS something else that turns me on, burns me, and makes me sweat... I love you Will!

No comments: