Sunday, March 22, 2009

Revealing the Names....

While we decided on the names quite some time ago, I realized we haven't really shared them. So, here they are...

If Baby is a boy, he will be William Anthony Wallace III. Named after his Daddy. :) And his Grandfather and Great Grandfather. We plan to call him Liam.

If Baby is a girl, she will be Raelyn Marie Wallace. The name comes from lots of family members! Rae is the middle name of Will's paternal Grandmother. My grandfather's name was also Raymond. Lyn comes from my side of the family. Mine and my Mom's middle name is Lynn and my maternal Grandmother's name is Gwendolyn. Marie is the middle name of Will's mom, as well as her mother's middle name.

Also, here's a picture I took last week. 21 weeks...

3 comments:

The Martin Family said...

LOVE those names! I'm a big fan of family names, to me they just have so much meaning :) and I love the pics of your growing belly!!

Josh Man said...

William Wallace III

You might call him Liam, the rest of us will call him World War III or WWIII for short!

Ashley C. said...

So Cute!! To answer Cara's question about my sling... I got it at a store called Zoe and Jack off of Camp Bowie but they sell the same brand at Babies R Us. The brand is called Hot Slings.