Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Any predictions?

So of course, the first question people ask me when talking about my pregnancy is "Boy or Girl?" I love being able to say that I really don't know! It's much harder than I thought it would be to wait until the birth to find out, but I'm definitely committed to the decision.

Everybody is telling me that based on how I'm carrying (high and fairly tight, like a basketball in my tummy) that I'm going to have a boy. Yet any dream I have about Baby, it's a girl! The heart beat has also been fairly fast, which supposedly also means girl. So, who knows!!?

What do you guys think?!

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

I carried my son really high and tight...this baby (girl) is really low and is helping to expand my hip radius even more :) BUT....a mother always knows. I'm going to say girl...and maybe you're just carrying the baby high because it's the first pregnancy!