Friday, May 22, 2009

Baby Shower Diaper Cakes

This might be a weird post coming from me, but I wanted to pass along some information to all the ladies planning baby showers. Everyone I know keeps telling me they are pregnant so I know there will be plenty of showers soon, and I think what I'm about to tell you about is something that would be very nice at a shower...

A friend of mine started making diaper cakes for friends a while back and has decided to start selling them. When she first told me about them I thought it was a little strange, but when I finally saw what she was talking about I was very impressed. I never thought I would say I was impressed by something made out of diapers, but that is what expecting a baby will do for you.

Here is an example of one of the diaper cakes.

Pink and Brown Three Tier Cake (front)


If you want to see more of the diaper cakes go to http://www.curiouscakeshoppe.com. If you decide to order one tell her you know me and maybe she will give you a discount... Actually you may be better off not telling her you know me. She might charge you with a "Will" tax, haha...

No comments: