Monday, July 20, 2009

Coming Up On the End Of the Road...

We are now beginning the 40th week of the pregnancy, which means we are pretty much at the end of the road. The baby will hopefully come any day now. I am very anxious to meet this little person, so keep those fingers crossed that the baby will decide to make an appearance this week. I never thought I would be so eager to get the baby out of Cara's belly and into my arms. I am just really ready to start that physical bond with the baby instead of playing through Mama's belly. :-)

Also, I have a bit of advice to the men out there. Do your best to ensure that when you get your lady pregnant she will not have to carry a full-sized belly around in the middle of summer. I have no idea how Mrs. Wallace has carried around that belly in the 105-degree temperatures we've seen lately. It takes a strong person to do something like that...

2 comments:

The Martin Family said...

no kidding...way to go will! lol

can't wait to hear the big news!!

Megan

Unknown said...

Way to recognize Will!! I am glad you appreciate our sacrifices...I still have all of August and you can bet the next one will be born in MARCH!! haha Congrats on everything!! - Nicole