Wednesday, July 1, 2009

36 week appointment

Monday we had our 36 week appointment with the doctor. We're down to weekly visits now; it's hard to believe we are so close to meeting our precious baby! Though we didn't have a 4D sonogram scheduled, Baby was posing for a picture. :) Here it is...



Things continue to go well with the pregnancy, though it seems I'm supposed to be taking it a little easier than I have been, as my blood pressure is slowly rising. So, hopefully with a little rest I can keep it under control! I really hope to work as long as I can so I can take off as much time as possible after Baby arrives. From the sonogram they guess that Baby is already about 6 pounds, 10 ounces. The prediction at birth is 8 pounds, 10 ounces. Baby has tons of hair and looks quite a bit like Papi already! :) Still not sure if Baby is a boy or girl! My doctor says my cervix is beginning to thin and I'm dilated to about a one. Nothing too exciting yet, just trucking along at this point!!

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

precious!!! dont fret too much about the weight, fat squishes!! :) i can't wait to see the result of what baby is!!!!!!