Monday, June 8, 2009

An Engineer and a Baby

Everything is still going well. We had a nice tour of the labor and delivery wing of the hospital and we have started the birthing classes. I'm a little nervous about this birthing class. I don't do too well with medical type stuff and the teacher is planning on pausing all videos of birth at "key" moments so we can all see what is happening. I'm not too excited about that, but it's necessary to be prepared.

At this point, the anticipation is starting to build and I've started to think what it is going to be like once we are actually at the hospital waiting for the baby. I know there will be some down time, well for me anyway, and I was wondering how I was going to help pass the time. I'm hoping the labor doesn't take too long because our conversations might evolve into something like this...










What can I say? I'm an engineer, haha!

No comments: